Tuesday, August 12, 2008
I'm Anisa. Unfortunately, I'm not the only person named Anisa in the world (as I was prone to thinking up until about age nine). The name Anisa means joy, pleasure, grace, favour, friendly, pleasant companion, faithful friend, supreme. I'd say it fits!

I'm sixteen. I love to sing, cook, draw, and read mostly. But I do have many other interests and talents. My family and I live in an RV and currently we're trying to get to Florida. Therefore, my little sister and I are homeschooled. I have an amazing boyfriend/bestfriend named Billy who is probably one of two people who will actually read my blog. The other person is Katie, we're BLOG BUDDIES! Most of all, I want a pet ferret. Like, really bad.

Oh also I eat a LOT. I should be obese.

Labels: , , , , , ,

posted by AnisaBurger! at 11:19 PM |

2 Comments:

At September 24, 2008 at 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
I LOVE YOU!
 


At September 24, 2008 at 12:23 PM, Blogger AnisaBurger! said........
I LOVE YOU TOO!