Wednesday, September 24, 2008
I wonder if they'll serve warm nuts... *snicker*

So Mom, Aliya and I will fly and Dad will meet us with the RV a week or so later. I plan to report on how the flight (or flights depending on if there's a stop in between) goes and also what it's like at the airports. My flight in on Friday. Tomorrow will be kinda hectic I have to imagine. So here are a few last minute thoughts.

WHEN WILL I EAT. WHAT IF I HAVE FLIGHTS ALLLLL DAY. And most importantly, WHAT will I eat?! Isn't airline food supposed to be gross? That's all lame standup comedians complain about! And they're like, poor so if THEY think the food is crap then you know it's like, supercrap. I don't want to eat crap! But I'd rather have crap than go hungry. Now I want food. Mm, sushi.

Also, what if my iPod dies? I could play gameboy I guess, but that won't be very fun. I could read Life of Pi, maybe I'll actually finish it! Ooh yay! I'll probably have lots of fun sleeping.

Then I get to Florida! Okay, I'm excited.

Also my dad told me they put undercover security guards on planes now! Isn't that exciting?! It's like having batman on the plane with you. Just a normal guy flying on a plane until he puts on his super suit and starts bashing on bad guys! I'll feel all secure and nice knowing that any one of my fellow passengers could be there to protect me at any cost. Yay!

Labels: , ,

posted by AnisaBurger! at 10:20 PM |

1 Comments:

At September 25, 2008 at 12:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Your experience is going to be extra wonderful on the plane because I'm going to WILL for it that way! :) I love you!